Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chez Schantz!


Dad and I stayed in an amazing rental house while we were in Dominical, where we had the pleasure of cooking our own meals together. It was a rare treat since usually when he visits in New York we go out to eat. Behold our scrumptious handiwork!


Night one: pesto pasta! 
Night two: beef tacos! (Doesn't this look like a wacky face with carrot hair like Kid n Play? I can't remember if it was Kid or Play with the hair.)
Night three: for an appetizer, yummy quesadillas.
Night three: the main course...beef with rice and vegetables.
Night four: chicken and rice

Ok, we didn't make this one. This was the continental breakfast at the hotel in Panama City. It was the most amazing breakfast buffet I have ever seen. They had everything. It was like a dream come true. I realized how much I love breakfast buffets at hotels that morning, and I was literally giggling with delight.
Carnaval food! A chorizo and a chicken tamale. Yum! The perfect combo with a nice cold beer.