Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quality time con mi papa!

Well,loyal blog followers, it's been about two weeks since my last post so sorry for the wait, but I have a lot to share with you! I spent a week or so on the Pacific side of Costa Rica with my Dad (details on the Outings and Activities page)and then we got to ride together to Panama City for the last days of Carnaval (which was amazing! see the Where am I page for more). So many of the photos for this latest update show me and my Dad exploring and adventuring together. Good times! 

This is my happy Dad on the last night of our travels, enjoying Carnaval, sporting his fancy beads. Que bonito!
An amazing sunset close to where we stayed in Dominical, Costa Rica. We got to sit with our beers and watch this baby grow and change for a while...it was pretty great.
We called this pose "our final toast". Hilarious! Now I know where I get my corny sense of humor from. This was when we thought we were leaving Costa Rica that afternoon. More on that adventure on the Where am I page.


No comments:

Post a Comment